Relaxed Performance of The Flight of the Humingbird
Please note The Flight of the Hummingbird on Sunday, May 2 at 11:00am will be performed in its entirety with the following modifications:
• Lighting and sound cues will be softened
• House lights will not go completely down
• Audiences members will be allowed to leave and re-enter the theatre as needed
• Quiet activities will be provided in the upper lobby
• Earplugs will be made available
Relaxed performances are designed to soften the sensory experience of attending the opera and create a more casual environment in the theatre.
The approach removes barriers for audience members with sensory processing conditions, autism, learning/intellectual disabilities or parents with young children.
The post Relaxed Performance of The Flight of the Humingbird appeared first on Vancouver Opera.
Go to Source
Author: Michael Mann
Powered by WPeMatico